skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Moms Like Me
In December '09 I joined MomsLikeMe.com in search of finding other mommies like me (obviously!). I soon came to realize that there were not, or at least I thought there were not, many mommies on the site that also had their first baby in the year 2009. I decided to make my own group on the site and invited other first-time mommies to join. Now, three months later, we are having playdates two-three times a week and I have found some amazing and fun friends to hang out with during the day. This picture (Eden - 6 mos. old) was taken at a MEGA playdate at the Citrus Park Shopping Mall in Tampa in February. This was our first big playdate meeting other mommies from the site... although we did have a few smaller playdates along the way. Eden had a blast and now has lots of little friends to babble and roll around with. I am also having tons of fun getting to know the other moms around Tampa. It's a great excuse to get out of the house!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment